Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Guardian Angel

An Angel Pendant in Tigerstone
 
One of my creations that holds special significance to me, is the Angel in stone. It is a pendant. The angels are available in different stones like tiger stone, jade, Lapis Lazuli and so on. 
 
At my exhibitions, I find an increasing number of people admiring this particular design. It is interesting to see the various interpretations an angel can have to people. One lady bought this for her daughter  to carry it in her school bag, each day.
 
Different stones have different meanings to people. I know someone who regularly purchases designs in rose quartz from me. She believes, it brings a lot of luck in love :).
 
The pendant in the picture, has been a complete sell-out at each and every exhibition, display, pop-up shop and shows. People say tortoise brings a lot of good luck and is considered very auspicious if one owns a tortoise when combined with stones....something I had no clue about!
Work brings along so many exciting anecdotes, the tortoise stories really enthralled me. I feel happy when people own my creation with the hope of bringing something good, apart from being stylish ofcourse. It's interesting how we look for our Guardian angel in the tiniest of things. In the end, we all lead our lives on a song and a prayer.
On this note, have a lovely weekend you beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment